Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Enter our great new FREE to enter competition and you could share £1,000 in cold hard cash with your amateur sports club. It’s simple, you help your club get some new kit, fix the showers or pay for the team bus, whilst you help yourself to a holiday, new headphones, or some brand new sports kit to dazzle on the field or court of glory.
Want in? Of course you do! To enter simply post the reason why your club needs the cash on your Facebook page remembering to share using the hashtag #FernovoClubCash so we can track your entry. Then each month we will select one winner to receive a £1,000 cash prize, split 50:50 between you and your club (for club only Facebook entries the full £1,000 will go straight to the club). The more shares you have the more chance of winning. There’s only one entry allowed per person.
Clubs eligible are any amateur sports club covering any recognised sport from bowling through netball, hockey and cricket to football and rugby. And as for your reason for the cash we’re looking for the most worthy, funny or wacky reasons.
If you also follow us on Facebook (@fernovogroup) you can also keep track of the latest news about the competition.
1. The promoter is: Quidie Ltd (company no. 8110266)] whose registered office is at Marco Polo House, 3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Quidie Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http:// https://www.facebook.com/FernovoGroup/ or the competition page on the website www.fernovo.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person/club. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight March 31st 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as outlined above:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £1,000 cash to split £500 for the winning entrant and £500 for the winning entrant’s club or £1,000 to the club only if it’s a club entry
13. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image and in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.